About Rev. Barb Paron
Rev. Barb P (a.k.a. Peels Wedding Officiant) is an ordained minister and licensed wedding officiant in the province of Ontario, a personal development coach, certified through the Certified Coaches Federation (CCF), an automotive consultant who’s travelled Canada and the United States extensively, and a huge animal lover who fosteres both dogs and cats for the Mississauga Humane Society (MHS) and Peels Animal Rescue Society (PARS.) (Scroll down to see some of the animals Barb has had in her home and loved over the years.)
Why choose me?
- Not only do I greatly enjoy working with couples through their chosen service, I am exceptionally organized with pre-wedding checklists and processes, and have a followup schedule so that you do not have to worry about a thing.
- Prior to your walk down the aisle, I review the paperwork with the groom, and witnesses so there are no surprises.
- I consult and work with your DJ/MC, wedding planner/coordinator and photographer. Review with the groom and groomsmen where and how best to stand during the ceremony for photos, doing my best to put them at ease.
- As we wait for the bride and her party to finish her final touches, and begin the ceremony I engage the guests to relax nervous parents, chat with little tykes, and ensure everyone is comfortable and ready for the big moment, becoming actively involved in refining your service to ensure it is perfectly attuned to your personalities and choices.
- As the bridesmaids come down the aisle I aid in positioning them into place, and condiser myself more than just your officiant. No ceremony goes exactly perfect, which is why I consider myslef your director as well, consistantly being aware of what will work for your absolute best results, ensuring your guests don’t see a hitch in any part of the service.
I offer numerous types of ceremonies, including, but not limited to:
- Destinations wedding ceremonies
- Arranged Marriages
- Paperwork only ceremonies
- Spiritual, traditional and/or custom ceremonies
- Same-sex marriages
- Alternative services
- Friend conducting your ceremony
- Vow renewals
- Pet inclusive weddings services (have your pet in your wedding party as your best man or maid of honor!)
- And Pet wedding services too!
- Be sure to visit my add on services for rehersals and marriage certificate services, as well as baby blessings, home, and new business blessings.
I am happy to travel to locations within the Peel Region and surrounding areas (mileage surcharge for locations outside of Peel.) I offer affordable services for all budgets, am open and considerate of all different religious and ceremony rites.
To inquire about availability, please email your date, time, and ceremony location to Rev.BarbP@PeelsWeddingOfficiant.ca